Northshore Pediatric Speech & Language Therapy
I graduated from Washington State University with both a B.A and Masters degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences. After beginning my career serving the geriatric population as a Speech and Language Pathologist in skilled nursing, I found my calling in pediatrics. I have spent the past nine years working in the public school system as well as having a private practice serving preschool, elementary, and middle school students with speech and language disorders.
For more information & scheduling, please visit my website at: www.northshorepedslt.com
Qualifications and Training:
- Licensed practitioner in the State of Washington
- American Speech, Language & Hearing Association (ASHA) Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Educational Staff Associate Certification from the Washington State Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Certified instructor for the Hanen, “It Takes Two to Talk” program
- Trained in PROMPT (Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets)
- Trained in the Social Thinking curriculum by Michelle Garcia Winner, and Talk Tools Therapy for speech and feeding with a special interest and training in using mindfulness-based interventions to supplement therapy
For the past nine years, I have called Kenmore home. I spend my free time with my husband and three daughters cooking up a storm, reading, cycling, camping, and cheering on our favorite northwest sports teams.